Port Phillip Specialist School welcomes enrolments throughout the year. Port Phillip Specialist School accepts enrolments based on our local enrolment policy and entry criteria (below). Port Phillip Specialist School is not a neighbourhood school, and can accept enrolments living at any address (however only students living within the Designated Transport Area can access transport to / from the school).
Port Phillip Specialist School caters for students from 2.8 to 18 years of age, with a diverse range of needs including:
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum (ASD)
- Complex Physical and Health Needs
- Global Developmental Delay
Enrolment forms for eligible students can be provided from the school office.
If you would like to enrol your child at Port Phillip Specialist School, or to go on an individual visit and tour, please either:
- Complete our enrolment enquiry form, or
- Call the school on (03) 9646 0855 to speak to our Principal Anne O’Brien, or
- Send an email to: email@example.com