The School Council
The role of the school council is one of setting the long term future for the school and maintaining oversight (not management) of the school’s operation. The Council delegates responsibility for the operation and administration of the school to the Principal.
The three critical roles of our school council are: developing the strategic plan, approving the annual budget, and setting and reviewing policies.
Click here to read the latest report from the School Council President, Michael O’Connell.
Other roles include:
- school maintenance
- school community engagement
The Council consist of the following members:
- Michael O’Connell – President
- Kevin Dillon – Vice President
- Vince Carpenter – Treasurer
- Anthony Gallagher
- Jakki McKenzie
- Jürgen Bebber
- Leanne Raven
- Don Chisholm – Co-opted Community Member
- Michelle Blannin – Co-opted Community Member
- Yvonne Miller – DEECD
- Ros Jennings – DEECD
- Alison Druce – DEECD